Every year, workers are killed in work-related accidents, resulting in injuries, permanent disabilities and illnesses.
After suffering such a tragedy, the families of these workers should not have to worry about medical bills, lost wages and other expenses.
Workers compensation laws are extremely complex and constantly changing. It is imperative that you contact us immediately after any such accidents so that we can properly explain the benefits that you are legally entitled to receive.
Diamond & Diamond™ is committed to helping injured workers know their rights with respect to monetary and rehabilitative relief. So, if you or someone you love was injured while on the job please contact us immediately for a free consultation.
STEPS TO TAKE IF YOU’VE BEEN INJURED AT WORK:
- Stop and assess the situation
- Call 911
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene especially any witnesses
- Take pictures of your injuries
- Keep copies of all statements or paperwork you fill out
- Call Diamond & Diamond™ immediately at1-800-567-HURT (4878)